Thread: Touch No Side loading fonts?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 05:31 AM   #7
iamosam
Enthusiast
iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Is there any clue you can point me to as to how to install an apk file on a rooted NST? Argh. I'll keep looking. It's rooted! Yay! I don't know how to ADB.

Evidently it was my apk file, as I installed cool reader. Trying another file now.
With a rooted nook and coolreader, you can add custom fonts and use them to read the book. What is not possible (if I understand correctly) is changing the fonts of the interface.

Also, install google apps attack and that will make installing/updating apps far more easier.
iamosam is offline   Reply With Quote