View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 04:06 AM   #3
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
Hi all

I need to be able to merge the comments into my PDF file and to transfer the resulted file to desktop without having to interrupt my reading (that is closing the current document because if that is required then I will use the USB method)

I would prefer wireless if possible .
Any recommendations ?
Install FTP server on m92 and use any ftp client on your pc to access.
(Can somebody post the link the FTP server - can't find it right now...)
janek is offline   Reply With Quote