Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #615
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by notimp View Post
Look flashmozzg has found someone who was willing to rtfm for him(/her?) and provide the answer without him having to move his little finger. Ah, isnt the internet a great place?

Gotta love overly helpful people. In mass. For free.

Spares one so much hassle...

But thank you for the Briss mention, it might help others out as well.
No need for sarcastic hostility. Everybody acts like a noob sometimes. For example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by notimp View Post
I have the same problem on a Kindle Touch. Calibre 0.8.52. And the workaround you described isn't working. The book still doesnt show up with a cover while you long press.

Furthermore I have some older mobi files on the same Kindle, also created with calibre which still show the cover as part of the metadata view.

So for me this sound more like a regression, than a bug on Amazons side. Please elaborate.
Sigh, how many times am I going to have to answer this question. Google is your friend.
Just because you got dissed for being a noob once does not mean that you have to pass it on.

And also dissing pirl8 for providing a useful answer, while you are at it? And your "in mass" seems to expand the scope of your disrespect to include other helpful souls here as well. Very disappointing behavior on your part.

Last edited by geekmaster; 08-27-2012 at 01:42 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote