Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #66
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by diba View Post
Idea for a patch:
Routine for reinstalling the dev.cert for the font hack after logging in/out from an account to another. This requests to update the dertificate. Put it in the font-hack post as well.
Excellent idea. I had also thought about these annoying certs -- I even thought about disabling them completely, but that felt a bit too unsafe to me, and would actually be quite a hassle to implement. But your idea is great, I'll see how this can be done. Don't hold your breath though, I'm planning to introduce a few major new features to the framework itself (which will directly benefit this upcoming patch).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote