View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 04:29 PM   #14
Nyoxi
Connoisseur
Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post
(ie. to run qemu ON Kindle).
May I be so bold as to ask what is the reason behind it? Just curious.

EDIT: Optware seems to have the qemu. You can use opkg/ipkg to install it (search the forum for that). It only supports i386, however.

Last edited by Nyoxi; 02-25-2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: i386 only
Nyoxi is offline   Reply With Quote