View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #15
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
i wish i could get this since the google branded phones arent infected with nearly the amount of bloatware that most verizon phones are infected with (no other carrier covers rural wisconsin) i tried a motorola bionic for a week from verizon and it had 60 preloaded apps that were unremovable without voiding warranty Verizons massive amount of bloatware is the only thing keeping me from an android phone.
Good news! With ICS you can actually uninstall or disable pre-installed apps!
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote