View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxguy View Post
How do I find which version of Calibre I have? There is an upgrade note at the bottome of the screen, but I dont know whether or not I need to remove the old one or not first....
Thanks.
Other bottom corner

Most ( at least, 7.x and 8.x do) upgrade over the existing.

The only time NOT to consider an update, is if you have a couple of older devices that an upgrade past point z (see all the old release notes AFTER your current version if you worry)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote