View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 05:13 PM   #3
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
I bring mine into a Sauna every day and in Mazatlan spent entire days with mine IN the pool... But it was in an Aquapac bag the entire time. I was getting some Condensation inside the bag and it didnt hurt my reader until I finally figured out how to force all the air out of the bag in the hotel room where the humidity was low, (Put reader in bag not sealed, immerse bag in sink forcing air out making sure the opening was out of water, then sealing bag, WALLA! all the air out.)

I got a TON of comments on it since I was swimming and diving and all. I'd just let my reader float at the surface while I swam and dove to the bottom of the pool and so on...

Was great!
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote