View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 07:28 AM   #11
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by athlonkmf View Post
you'd miss out 2 years of pleasure then I doubt that there will be a (affordable) color-reader within 2 years... and the first gen colorreader would probably only allow a limited amount of colors. I'd say, it windows 3.1 all over again.
Well, fortunately I'm in no great rush... I can keep reading novels on my PDA, and just take select GNs with me on vacation. I may start scanning, though!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote