View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 10:20 PM   #12
jlocicero
jlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: none
Ah, I'm sorry. You were giving me advice on how to adjust the epub version. I thought you were giving me advice on how to fix the mobi version. So yes, I can do what you advised. I'll get back to you once I'm finished!
jlocicero is offline   Reply With Quote