View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #152
April_7th
Connoisseur
April_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: PW2
Hey guys..
I'm on FW 5.3.2, I do have Jailbreak and the Kindlet Jailbreak..
I Put KindleLauncher-2.0.azw2 in documents folder and run it on my KT, with no problems.. But none of the listed extentions work.. when i press them, launcher just turns off..
Am I missing something? English is not my native language + I'm the new Kindle user and I might missunderstood something on the description..
April_7th is offline   Reply With Quote