View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 06:13 AM   #35
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
I tried cloning your git and building it for ARM, but it says, it needs QWebHistory. So I added "webkit" to first line of scribbles.pro. This fixed that error. But now I'm getting:

Code:
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.4.4-glibc-2.11.1-multilib-1.0/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/4.4.4/../../../../arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -lonyx_touch
What does that mean? It means you have to read the _whole_ wiki page about M92 Software Development Just copy build/x86/libs/libonyx* files from booxsdk to /usr/local/lib/ ...

But now I'm getting the following when trying to ./build_x86.sh:
Code:
In file included from ../../scribble.cpp:23:0:
/opt/onyx/arm/include/onyx/application.h:20:18: Warnung: unbenutzter Parameter »argc« [-Wunused-parameter]
/opt/onyx/arm/include/onyx/application.h:20:18: Warnung: unbenutzter Parameter »argv« [-Wunused-parameter]
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h: Assembler messages:
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %al,%bpl,[%rbx]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %al,%bpl,[%rbx]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %cl,%dl,[%rbx]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %al,%bl,[%rbp]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %sil,%al,[%rdx]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %al,%bl,[%rbp]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %sil,%al,[%rdx]'
/opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %cl,%al,[%rdx]'
EDIT: Unfortunately, I have no experience with cross compiling. Can you explain to me, why we need to compile for x86 _and_ for arm even though our target device runs on arm only?

Last edited by tuxor; 03-09-2012 at 06:30 AM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote