View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 11:02 AM   #20
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
Ah, but what is your selection like ? If its anything like my library, its limited.
If this service offers a better selection, then its worth paying the money.

Your library offers DVDs and CDs that you can borrow free, too. Yet iTunes and Netflix are flourishing businesses.
One difference with Netflix - at least you can turn back in the movie as soon as you are done with it and not have to wait two weeks to return it. With a system such as that, they have capped your "borrowing" to no more than 8 books a month (provided you get the maximum of 4 out at a time).

I'm sure somewhere a system like this could work. It would need to be a lace that does not have decent library coverage. I live in SE PA and the libraries are all over the place, so it would have a very hard time taking hold here.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote