View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #63
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I went the Nook Color running CM7 route. It was utter crap. The CM7 developers never got it to work correctly. For one thing it was a battery hog, a problem they couldn't get a handle on. The Fire is cheaper and most likely won't require jailbreaking to run Android apps.
I'm running CM 7.1 on Android 2.3.7 and loving it. Works great on my Nook Color; and the battery issue has been resolved.

The Fire will require rooting if you expect to run such apps as: Blockbuster, Dropbox, Google (their entire suite), Netflix, Nook, Overdrive, Pandora, Sony Reader, Zinio.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote