View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 07:23 PM   #184
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
If you tape everything (I do as well) then you aren't used to watching something when it's actually on.
That is correct. The exact same argument that I had with my wife. She started arguing that we were missing the current episodes, but when I asked when exactly she was watching those and how many we had on the UVERSE hard drive, she had no other choice than smile!

jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote