View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 09:46 AM   #3
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I reinstalled 6.0 and my Kindle is recognized once again.

The response from the MobiPocket forum was that the MobiPocket Software is not designed to work with the Kindle. 6.1 obviously does not work well but 6.0 works just fine. My conclusion is that 6.1 was purposely changed so that the Kindle would not be recognized as a device so that the PID would not be displayed. This also tells me that Amazon does not intend to make the Kindle compatible with DRMed MobiPocket files.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote