View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 02:16 PM   #14
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Thanks! I've been checking the update page way too often. The new firmware definitely seems zippier.

How did you find it? It's still not listed on any of the PocketBook sites as far as I can find.

The only thing I'm wondering about is the download file has EU in it so I wonder if the US version will be different somehow, if the EU is indeed referencing European firmware and not just a coincidence.
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote