View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #9
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
I don't want to bad talk other people's work into their product... but in order to stay within the honesty realm it can't really be avoided. I had my PocketPro for five months, in that time I have had to send it back to be replaced four times. While I really miss being able to organize my books into folders, that is all I miss from it. The firmware was often buggy forcing my to restart the device several times during reading. The reader never hooked up properly to the computer and often needed to be reformatted as well as my SD card.

Main reasons for buying PocketPro

Reads just about every format
16 GB expandable SD Card
Color choices (red, black, blue, purple, pink, white)
Outstanding customer service

Reasons not to buy the PocketPro

Pealing paint
faulty firmware
not reliable

Please know this is just from my experience. The folder organization and expandable SD slot were my selling points when I bought it, however I would much rather have a reader that is dependable, than have one with the extra features that only works part of the time.....

Anyone want to buy a Pink Pocket Pro
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote