View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #136
Andrea.
Andrea. makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneAndrea. makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneAndrea. makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneAndrea. makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneAndrea. makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneAndrea. makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneAndrea. makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneAndrea. makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneAndrea. makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneAndrea. makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneAndrea. makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Good luck, Andrea, and welcome to MR.

If they indeed fixed the problem with the color blobs,then you and Sparklemotion should both receive perfect screens.

Here's hoping.
They didn't fix it... I got one from batch 603 and there are still blue blotches on 'em. Ordering another replacement (I can live with the blotches, but I'd rather not)... The CS rep I talked with personally checked the replacement Kindle they will be sending (which is awesome).
It was interesting because the second guy (got transferred 3 times) said that he would be able to replace it, but that would be the last time. Doesn't bother me, but...
Andrea. is offline   Reply With Quote