Thread: 9 Men Morris
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 06:32 AM   #3
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by farfeduc View Post
Is it possible to cross-compile or adapt this 9 Men Morris onto the kindle paperwhite? or others maybe? (I only have PW)
I gave it a try and it builds fine, which doesn't mean it will work fine

You may try to run attached binary from command line. There will be some dbus errors but these may be ignored.

@twobob
I didn't hack the configure script in any way, so your problem may be related to missing one of the boost libraries.

I just changed default window titles so that it suits kindle scheme and I commented out assert in line 1078 of gtkcairo_boardgui.cc (as there are more possible button codes on touchscreen).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_05_20T12_28_31+0200.png
Views:	1214
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	106044  
Attached Files
File Type: zip morris.zip (284.0 KB, 694 views)
baf is offline   Reply With Quote