Thread: PRS-T1 Sony service is a joke.
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:10 AM   #14
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
I agree with the title of this thread. I've contacted Sony twice for help, both times via email. The service was dire.

The first time after I migrated to Windows 7 when the Reader Library softeware wouldn't load. Totally unhelpful and the forums weren't any better. I eventually found a solution to my problem in Microsoft's Community Forum.

The second time was after I bought my T1 last year and had a problem migrating my books to the new Reader for PC software. It was obvious from the reply I received to my inital query that the customer services agent didn't know what the old Reader Library software was or had any knowledge of the PRS-505. After being asked for information the agent shold have known based on the information I provided I gave up. I added my library to the Reader for PC software from my 505. It was quicker!

As a consequence of this I would think long and hard about buying any Sony product.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote