View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 07:52 PM   #13
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Given that the most likely reason for you being in prison would be assault on a well-known author (let's call him 'DB' to maintain his anonymity) - to wit, attempting to insert several best selling paperbacks into one of his orifices - that would be quite ironic.

For me, I'd take Bertrand Russell's 'History of Western Philosophy'. No clever reason, it's just a really good read.
Assault would be the least charge on the sheet

I have Russel's 'History of Western Philosophy' and I've never read it. So much good stuff, and so little time. I'm not complaining though, a lot of the good stuff is free

I'd probably take Kafka's 'the Castle' or John Steinbeck's 'Tortilla Flat' with me, on a more serious note. Both excellent re-reads.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote