View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:04 AM   #323
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Wonder what's up with that. I joined July 5th, my membership end date on that page is August 1st. So technically, I guess I got 13 months for my 6-month subscription.

When did everyone else join? There must be some sort of pattern, maybe something they changed after the first influx of subscribers.

I joined the day they announced it April 2012 and I renewed in September I think it was.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote