View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
My 8 year old niece uses my tablets all the time and is more careful with them than I am . She prefers my Asus Transformer TF101 as it has a larger screen. "Older" models like the TF101 (or similar Acer models) can often be found as refurbs now for less than $200, although I don't know about shipping outside the US.

She also has an iPod Touch and there are a few games that she plays that just can't be had on Android, but it hasn't been any real problem so far.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote