View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #11
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Yeah, I said the same thing six months ago... it didn't get any less chaotic. Once you taste the freebies, you can't stop. You might find yourself being a little more choosy as time passes, but you'll still end of chasing most of them anyway.
And mind me, even for free stuff I'm still choosy, because I know it will be time consuming to read all this, and I know maybe I'll still left some books behind without actually reading them.

But at least I just concentrate on Fantasy and Science Fiction, but unfortunately those are big categories

Besides that I only have some classics that I always wanted to read, still missing a few but they're for pauses between Indies.

But well I can be wrong and it will always be like this and I'll be picking many freebies, but well, there's so many books and only two eyes to read them in a limited set of time

I think I really should find a book on speed reading fast

Last edited by AkumaTakeshi; 06-11-2011 at 07:53 PM.
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote