View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 05:20 PM   #3
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by odolwa View Post
Hello i just bought on of these from bestbuy, All works great except the web, My PDN says that its connected to my router, shows the symbol and everything, But when i click web or B&N store nothing happens, The loading bar goes about 10% but stays like that. I'v restarted router, I'v downloaded the only firmware from pandigital website and installed it. I'v tried everything i can think would help, Theres a lot of other wifi things connected to my router, but the PDN wont work, Do i need to send back for another one or is it a easy fix?, please help
Don't know what you have tried but a few things you may or may not know.

The pandigital on some if not all of the firmwares will not see your wireless network unless you are transmitting the ssid in the routher settings.

You might delete your connection and set it up again being very careful in your typing, the keyboard at times like to make substitutions for what you type.

Also, some of the firmwares -- allow you to scan (usually after pressing the menu button if you have one.).
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote