View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #11
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
that's assuming you are nowhere near an outlet. Like your phone. laptop and any most other LCD based devices you can read while it's charging.

It's cord is actually pretty long. one of these weekends I want to find the specs on the charger part of the cord. It's not propriotory in the traditinal sense, like and Apple charger. It's, I do believe a less commonly used charger, I think my Droid X uses the same exact high powered charger.

If so monoprice.com should have some for dirt cheap at multiple lengths.
What if you don't have an outlet at all?

I don't want to start debating the battery advantages that Sony, Nook 1.5 or Kindle have over NC, you should know it. NC battery life is not the best. But honestly, I reviewed what the device can offer right now, "as is". I know you have one and you love it, but trust me, I have no interest on showing or saying something it's not true.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote