View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #121
EricDP
Groupie
EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, BlackBerry
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
...it can't break across pages...

Oh, that's a big problem with lengthy TOC or List of Illustrations found in some PG ebooks
Yes, I agree. I struggled with this for over a month when doing the Table of Illustrations for Little Women. I wanted a centered numbered list. No way to do this without auto-margins or a centered inline element, and the inline element won't break. Makes me crazy!!

Also keep in mind that some people choose a really big font.

One last keep in mind: I use inline-table because inline-block is not part of the OPS standard. Even though it works in ADE, I suggest avoiding it. It might not work on some readers, or future readers that are more strict. Oddly, inline-block passes ePubCheck.
EricDP is offline   Reply With Quote