View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #1250
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by man33sh View Post
I'm not sure if anyone's asked this already on this thread but it's kind opf difficult to go through all the pages. Hope someone can help me.

I'm trying to put my device in fastboot but MfgTool refuses to recognize it.

Please do let me know if more info is required.
I already told you over in the Kubrick thread that your u-boot seems to be damaged. If Kubrick can't get your device into fastboot mode, then MfgTool can't either - there's no need to even try. You have to go for serial debricking, USB debricking won't work on your device.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote