View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 10:45 PM   #15674
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Finished Escape from Camp 14 by Blaine Harden. Some good, some bad. I think the book would have been more effective if it left out some of the South Korean information nearer the end. I think it lost a lot of weight with it.

Now I'm off to Finnie Walsh by Steven Galloway. You haven't let me down in two stories yet Steven. Here's hoping the first is also a winner.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote