View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #47
DarnellSaki
The Boy With 1000 Stories
DarnellSaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarnellSaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarnellSaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarnellSaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarnellSaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarnellSaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarnellSaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarnellSaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarnellSaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarnellSaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarnellSaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexuz 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidney View Post
Wow! Some of these aren''t too bad but others make me want to tear my eyes out.

I'm no graphic designer (MY covers can testify to that!) but many of these look like they've been added as an afterthough and taken about 5 minutes.
It makes me feel dirty to be called an Indie writer because I feel like it implies all our covers look this bad and it makes me feel like some of these writers just slapped a cover on it to hurry up and put it out there to make a quick buck. I seriously hope that's not the case but sometimes it seem that way to me.
DarnellSaki is offline   Reply With Quote