View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #35
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarf View Post
This is just so amazing. Thank you for taking the time to develop this functionality. Are you considering creating a Calibre plugin? That would be the icing on the cake!
you're welcome. TBH I wrote it mainly for my personal use because there're still lots of books from amazon that doesn't come with X-Ray. Since I find no need to use calibre to organize my library, and so far the x-ray generator serves me fine for its intended purpose, I have no plan to write a plugin for Calibre. However, it's probably pretty easy for someone who knows how to do it to make a calibre plugin himeself if he's interested.
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote