View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 11:58 AM   #50
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
I agree with the others who have posted so far. Could matters please return to the way they were, possibly with a disclaimer at the beginning of a post with affiliate links?

For one thing, I have no problem with people gaining a bit when they take the trouble of putting up interesting information for everyone, especially whey they are aboveboard about it.

Second, in the new system it will be very confusing if someone else wants to add the information that the same book is available for free or at bargain prices at other sites (possibly with other formats that some readers may require). Do I start a new thread then? Or do I add the link into Arcadata's, Koland's or whomever's thread, even if they don't get anything through the link I post?

Please reconsider the changes!
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote