View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #84
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I can comprehend it; I just think it's weird.

If I didn't think a book was potentially valuable enough for me to want to reread someday, but I felt I had to read it for some reason anyway, I would borrow it from the library. That's why I wonder what the point of ownership is if you never reread.
I don't get many books from the library because I hate waiting on waiting lists. There are long waits there. It's worth the money to me to pay and get to read it when I want.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote