View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #64
Cap.T
Enthusiast
Cap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Glo, PRS-T1
I'm having a question concerning the speed between Calibre and the Glo. Before the Glo I had the PRS-T1 and sending a 0.2MB Book to that device took about two or three seconds if that. Sending a book the same size to the Glo takes about 30 to 40 seconds. Also it takes about two minutes after connecting the Klo to USB until the green arrows appear that show which books are on the Glo and which are not. That also took just a few seconds with the T1. Considering all the Firmware problems from a few month ago I'm glad sending books with Calibre works at all, just coming from the T1 I wanted to know if this speed is normal for the Kobo or if I need to change a setting somewhere. Thanks!

Last edited by Cap.T; 11-06-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Cap.T is offline   Reply With Quote