View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 01:01 AM   #596
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I just bought my first books of the year and even went another month on my "don't buy for 6 months" goal.

My second goal is not buy more than 18 books the rest of the year. I will have to watch it, as I just bought 4 and put 6 back in my wishlists. This may be harder than just not buying anything at all.
In some ways it is harder. You have to make actual judgements and decisions, whereas with a zero tolerance for buying, you've already made all the decisions. But keep up the fight.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote