View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 02:36 AM   #13
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post
Poet - can I ask you how you manage two browsers now? Everytime I try to navigate to a new page in either browser, I get a pop up asking which browser I want. I don't see any options to set a default browser. Any ideas? Thanks!

When asked to pick a browser, check the box at the bottom of the dialog box BEFORE selecting a browser. The Kobo customizations means the white background hides the 'set as default application' text beside the Checkbox.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote