View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 03:06 AM   #1
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
Does anybody know any non-readers?

If so, does it anger you? If you've asked about it, what justification do they give?

Maybe its just my own psychosis but I don't think I could be friends with someone who didn't own books (or an ereader). To me that probably means their knowledge consists of tv or magazines (mind-candy mags, not Popular Science) and thats a headache I don't need lol.

Not that books necessarily make someone more intelligent but reading certainly requires a certain level of brain power and requires more critical thinking than a diet of People magazine or American Idol does.

And no, I don't mean those who are unfortunately illiterate. I mean those who are perfectly able but just don't for whatever reason.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote