View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 12:27 PM   #19
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfJulie View Post
I don't know of any other ebook readers that will allow you to read books from the library. The books I see in my library are in Mobipocket and Adobe format. None of the ebook readers can accommodate Adobe DRMed books and the Cybook is the only reader (I think) that can read DRMed Mobipocket books.

I suppose you could get her a pocket pc instead - I am able to read the DRMed Adobe and Mobipocket books I check out the library on my Pocket PC, but I am more comfortable reading for extended periods of time on my Cybook.
iLiad supports DRM'd mobipocket ebooks.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote