View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 06:15 PM   #7
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
This came up in early November in the beta group--before 1.8 was released for the original Kobo but after the latest WiFi update was released. We were told that there was a bug in Kobo's implementation of the Adobe renderer. It was fixed in time to make it into the main code base, and thus into 1.8 for Kobo-1 and will be in a future WiFi edition. I have absolutely no idea when that might be happening.

We were also told that it goes to sleep from "home", but I haven't tried it to see.

PS: OK, now I have tried it and it does go to sleep the way it should from"home".

Last edited by taming; 12-21-2010 at 08:04 AM. Reason: PS
taming is offline   Reply With Quote