View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #3
JeremyBenson
Writer and Blogger!
JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Computer
http://postimage.org/image/ahulmi3mx/

There's an image showing the spaces between the letters. Some places in the book are worse than others...

Here's a sample of the code, including my CSS section.

Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>
Illusion
</title>

<style type="text/css">
hr {page-break-after:always;}
 p { text-indent : 20px; }
 p  {margin: 0; } 
</style>
</head>

<body>
<br>
<a name="Dedication"></a>
<h1>Dedication</h1>

<p>I'd like to dedicate this book to my friends and family, as well as all the people who follow my blog and site. Thanks for 
the support guys.</p>
<hr>

<b>Table Of Contents</b>

<li><a href="#Dedication">Dedication</a></li><br />
<li><a href="#Chapter1">Chapter 1: Dr. Reinstein</a><br />
<li><a href="#Chapter2">Chapter 2: The Nightmare</a><br />
<li><a href="#Chapter3">Chapter 3: Home Sweet Home</a><br />
<li><a href="#Chapter4">Chapter 4: Illusion</a><br />
<li><a href="#TheEnd">The End</a><br />

<hr>

<a name="Chapter1"></a>
<b>Chapter 1: Dr. Reinstein</b>

<p>The rain beat down on Jake's car as he maneuvered his way around what he presumed to be a dead animal on the road.
 It was most likely a raccoon, or possibly even a cat, as such an occurrence wasn't out of the ordinary on that particular
 stretch of highway. There was always one kind of a creature or another emerging from the woods late at night to catch an 
 untimely end on the asphalt. Fate certainly wasn't on that creatures side as he was most definitely flattened, as Jake could 
 see his innards smeared across the road. Storms at night weren't particularly the best time for foraging for food in that area,
 and most animals found out the hard way.</p>
Thanks for your time
JeremyBenson is offline   Reply With Quote