View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 06:41 AM   #8
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Heavy, dude! (grin) Unless you know you are just creating material for an ipad pretty much for your own use, it is worthwhile to check on another device or viewer, like even ibook. The images could be a lot less satisfactory on such a larger device. That is why I leave color if present from the originals, though my little Sony won't display it.

Wolfie's concern, in addition to the proprieties, which should be observed at all times, is that weight is something which is generally used with fonts. To describe images as heavy might imply darkness or saturation of colors when applied to images to some people's minds.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote