Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #520
notimp
Addict
notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2i
Quote:
>Zitat von Antoinekamel
>Hi, Ixtab.
>
>P.S.: Bug report: The new hyphenation patch is not showing correctly the description >in the configurations, only the var name (min.lenght.preffix, for example).

That's not a bug. I explicitly wrote that you need to update (re-download) the localization file.
Had the same behavior with just the english language files. Had it before actually, so I already have a work arround for it.

JBPatch UI>Sync>connect the KT to your PC, delete all .txt files that appeared in the opt/jbpatch folder EXCEPT the main config one (the one that enables disables entire modules)>disconnect the KT, go back into JBPatch UI>Cleanup>then Restart Framework.

All settings of individual modules get lost that way, but restoring them within the JBPatch UI is practically no work.

Last edited by notimp; 08-08-2012 at 02:41 PM.
notimp is offline   Reply With Quote