View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 06:58 PM   #185
ah-
Connoisseur
ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Just to not create another posting, a second edit.

What would be very nice:

Reading Menu: Have the buttons left of the original buttons instead of right of them (if possible - or even better, if you could decide where to put which button). And a Power Off button, too (but I think I wrote that already ).
Well yes that makes sense. I added it to the wish list.

Quote:
Home Menu: Being able to turn off the shelves entry even if shelves were enabled. Also it would be fantastic if there was a way to decide the order of the displayed items (I found it rather strange that the sleep button is the lowermost, not the power off button - not that it's that important. )
I think you can do that already by manually editing the ini file. I wanted to keep things simple so there's no GUI option for that.

Quote:
Library Menu: I enabled the custom menu and now I can't see the Previews entry - but at least nor Shelves and no News&Mags, which is fine for now. But it would be fantastic if that would be completed.

If only I could get rid of the "Translate Button", too. That one is really annoying if I hit it accidentally.

ah- is offline   Reply With Quote