View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 03:38 PM   #182
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Thanks Bob.

We feel weird using Roku ... let me explain ...

We have so many channels and so many recorded shows (which honestly, we don't watch or can keep the pace) that knowing we can't watch those anymore, feels weird.

I bought the Roku yesterday at 11am, Sunday. I made it home, configured, and unplugged the UVERSE box. Because I paid the whole months a few days before, I would like to wait a bit before cutting services for good. But when was 6pm CST, my wife asked me about 60 min, the CBS show. I said, but we watch it sometimes ... she replied ... yeah, but now we will have to wait, we can't watch today's episode.

What was funny is that she missed the previous one, and the one before, and 1 hr later, the most recent one was also available via Roku.

We're so accustomed to have hundreds of channels that we never watch that now we feel like we're missing something.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote