View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 12:13 PM   #15
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I used the same email address for both (so, no extra emails). When I tried to sign up w/o canceling the trial, it would not go thru (perhaps because it was only a trial?).

I have the two-account issue with Netflix, though; an old account that I sometimes forget and sign into, which wants me to give them a valid credit card (it's so old, the one on file expired in '03) before continuing. Would not be an issue, but I accidentally signed in with it on my PS3 -- required finding the secret sign-in handshake to clear my netflix info on the PS3, so I could sign in with the correct account (Google to the rescue, once again).
I changed the email address on my Audible account before signing up for the $6 special offer because I was hoping to keep the old account open. I hadn't at that point linked my Audible and Amazon accounts, but apparently they had compared their customer databases before I made the email change, because when I tried to sign up for the special offer as a new account, they forced me to transfer the old account rather than having both open. It all went smoothly, even though I would rather have my old account left alone - I don't like getting only one credit per month!
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote