Thread: sigil crashes?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 06:34 AM   #6
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
The only time I see something like this is when the file is open in Sigil and elsewhere, such as in my case, the Sony Reader Library. It doesn't say the file is use elsewhere, but it probably should. It is a work in progress, so I assume that will happen in due course.
This particular issue will be fixed in the next version of Sigil. It's actually fixed already in my personal repos.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote