View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 08:42 PM   #42
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Yeah, I noticed it in v1.3.2 and then edited my post. You must have implemented that "under the radar" ...
Nope it was there all along in 1.3. I might have to do youtube video or something.

And I wanted people to know (I forgot to re-write it in the readme). That with the Split Chapters, clicking Apply will split the chapters and show the new TOC (also updates the opf file) but not save the TOC (so you can see the new source, if it was split ok etc.) so clicking close will seriously screw the whole thing. So maybe just remove that apply button.

And since there are no urgent need for fixing, I will probably do a new update when there are more important features to add, other than simple annoyance fix.

With the new Tidy dll being used, anyone might like a Tidy Files functions? Or since it is already there in Sigil, it might not be needed. Any other thing that people will like? I usually just add features, as I convert some books and find some problem I cannot fix, but right now I found it pretty much does all I need.

I am thinking of fixing some of the detected text, because the html parser looks like it is missing some things, but other than that... I don't know (other than your suggestions).

Last edited by Nigol; 02-01-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote