View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excuse Me, Miss View Post
I'm about 130 pages or so through Terry McMillan's "Getting to Happy". Is anyone else reading this? I loved "Waiting to Exhale", but this one just seems like depressing after depressing event takes place. I'm still intrigued, but geesh! Killing off characters whom I love kind of throws me off.
It became available in my library with Overdrive a couple of days ago. I clicked on it to put it in my cart, then read the description, and thought, "no, not right now." It just sounded like everybody's life had fallen apart.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote