View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #63
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
DuckieTiger, it depends on what kind of books you read. The genres I read just tend to be on the large side. What is really strange is that once I started trying to reproduce the problem, most of my books downloaded fine, so I had to keep trying until I finally found one so I could tell the rep what the error message was. That was very bizarre! Previously the larger part of the books I tried did not download through 3G. And, BTW, the first answers I received were that there was no file size limit.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote